Greetings friends and family! Anthony Cullins, a 16 year old guitar phenomenon, has been selected to attend the prestigious “Grammy Camp” being held at the University of Southern California, July 18th-22nd, 2017.
What is Grammy Camp? It is a Grammy Museum program that creates opportunities for high school students from all over the country to work with music professionals to get real-world experience and advice about how to have a career in music.
Grammy Camp includes:
* Forum discussions, workshops, clinics, panels, and master classes with top industry professionals
* Individual and small group instruction
* Interactivity between various musical career tracks
* Media, performance and recording projects
* Music business best practices: How to make a living in the music business
This is a great opportunity for Anthony, and it is quite an honor that he was selected to attend Grammy Camp during his high school sophomore year, as they typically accept only seniors and some juniors into the program.
In order to attend Grammy Camp, Anthony needs to raise enough funds to cover his tuition, transportation costs, lodging, and meals. Any amount you can contribute to help Anthony reach his goal is deeply appreciated.
Let’s continue to support this young man and help him achieve all that he can. Thank you so much!