Any guitarist who marvels at the breathtaking sonic artistry and peerlessly pure tone of Texas Strat virtuoso Eric Johnson will also marvel at the Eric Johnson Stratocaster Maple guitar. Johnson is famously meticulous in crafting his tone, and every facet of the guitar is designed to Johnson’s own detailed specs, from the specially voiced pickups to the extra-contoured neck and body to the distinctive tremolo assembly and much more. A refined signature model honoring one of modern music’s finest Strat masters.
- Light two-piece alder body with deep 1957-style body contours and cavities
- One-piece vintage-tint quartersawn maple neck (contours sanded very smooth) with ’57-style “soft V” contour
- 12”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- Specially voiced Eric Johnson single-coil pickups with countersunk screws and five-way switching
- Vintage-style tremolo with silver-painted block,’57-style string recess, no paint between base plate and block, and five springs (no tremolo cover)
- Master volume, neck tone and bridge tone controls