Sandoval is one of the most dynamic and vivacious live performers of our time, and has been seen by millions at the Oscars, the Grammy Awards, and the Billboard Awards. He has been awarded 10 Grammy Awards, and nominated 19 times. He has also received six Billboard Awards and an Emmy Award.
Pizzarelli has been hailed by the Boston Globe for “reinvigorating the Great American Songbook and re-popularizing jazz.” The Seattle Times saluted him as “a rare entertainer of the old school.”
“Seabourn promises the finest cruises with luxurious onboard amenities, carefully crafted itineraries, and experiences created for our guests to remember,” said Richard Meadows, president of Seabourn. “Having these two renowned jazz musicians on board, playing in front of such an intimate crowd, is sure to make for two very memorable cruises.”
The highlighted fall 2017 sailings include:
- 24-Day Caribbean & Brazilian Exploration (November 5, Seabourn Quest) – Cruise from Miami to Buenos Aires, Argentina, with stops in the Caribbean at Great Harbour, Jost van Dyke, BVI; Gustavia, Saint Barthelemy; Terre-de-Haut, Iles des Saintes, Guadeloupe; and Bridgetown, Barbados. Additional destinations include Vitoria, Armacao dos Buzios, and two days at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and Montevideo, Uruguay, before reaching the Argentine capital. This itinerary will host Arturo Sandoval, the award-winning and legendary jazz trumpeter, pianist and composer.
- 18-Day Panama Canal Sojourn (November 15, Seabourn Sojourn) – This cruise heads south from Los Angeles with stops at Huatulco, and Puerto Chiapas, Mexico, as well as Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala and Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera), Costa Rica. Arrival at Panama Canal Balboa leads to three days heading west to east through the engineering wonder. The last destination is Cartagena, Colombia, before three days at sea en route to Miami. During this voyage, Seabourn Conversations will host John Pizzarelli, a world-renowned jazz guitarist and singer, among the prime revivalists of the great American songbook.
Seabourn ships feature award-winning onboard luxury rivaling any resort with a privileged waterfront view that no hotel can match. Guests enjoy intimate, all-suite accommodations; intuitive, personalized service; critically acclaimed culinary offerings; in-depth shore excursions; and itineraries dotted with hidden gems that larger ships are unable to access. There are also onboard offerings including Seabourn Conversations, the popular onboard enrichment and special guest entertainment program featuring distinguished speakers and sparkling personalities, as well as optional, for-charge Ventures by Seabournexcursions led by the talented, expert guides of the onboard expedition team.
For more information or reservations, contact a travel professional, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships that equal any resort with no more than 300 suites
- Unique itineraries visiting must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot follow
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by a staff passionate about pleasing our guests
- Spacious all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views – many with verandas
- Gourmet dining experiences as fine as the best restaurants anywhere
- Open bars throughout the ship and fine wines poured with lunch and dinner
Seabourn is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). It has formed a partnership with United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to help protect World Heritage sites.
SEATTLE, July 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Seabourn