The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-’60s Fender “silverface” style will love the ’68 Custom Twin Reverb, which honors the classic look and great sound of that era’s amps. Clear, deep and powerful, backline favorite the Twin Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. That all comes with the ’68 Custom Twin Reverb, which also has dual 12” Celestion® speakers, modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silverface tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset.
- 85 watts
- Dual 12” Celestion® G12V-70 speakers
- Late-’60s Fender “silverface” look
- Modified Twin Reverb all-tube circuitry
- Hand-wired tube sockets
- Vintage channel for traditional silverface tone; custom channel with Bassman® tone circuit
- Fender tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo